Measurement and Quantity: Purchaser/installer is responsible for all measurement quantities. Purchaser will be charged for the actual footage shipped. We accept no responsibility or liability for measurement errors.
Delivery and Lead Times: All delivery dates are estimates. We cannot guarantee specific deadlines. We recommend booking installation after receipt of the product.
Inspection: Claims for shortages or damages must be made upon receipt of the product. Purchaser/installer is responsible for final inspection. Do not install defective product. Use constitutes acceptance.
Installation: Allow flooring to acclimate in installation area for 3-7 days. Prior to installation, purchaser/installer is solely responsible for determining the acceptability of moisture levels in both the product and the subfloor.
Returns/Exchanges: Returns or exchanges are not permitted on opened boxes or special orders unless the product is defective, close-outs, odd lots, final sales, special deals, clearance items or tools without the original receipt. To be eligible for a return or exchange, the product must be in its original condition and have been properly stored. Installed product is considered accepted by purchaser and may not be exchanged or returned for any reason. Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable. Any additional shipping costs relating to a return or exchange are the sole responsibility of purchaser.
Exchanges are permitted within 30 days of receipt of the product without a restocking fee. Defective product may be exchanged, prior to installation, within 30 days of receipt.
Requests for returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product. Approved returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee with the exception of moldings, trim and tools. Special orders are not returnable unless the product is defective.
Payment and Refunds: We accept Debit cards and credit cards. For returns, purchases by credit or debit card will be credited back to the credit or debit card used for the purchase.
For a more detailed explanation of our policies and warranties, please contact us at 704-841-0790. For additional comments concerning our products and services, email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Written copies of this policy and warranties are available upon request.
All carriers are selected through stringent guidelines for service and quality control. If you have a concern regarding delivery, please advise our customer care department immediately. In the slim chance that you receive a damaged order, please review the following steps:
1. NEVER refuse a delivery. Refused deliveries incur additional costs and decrease the chances of getting resolution in a timely manner. Refused deliveries are also subject to initial and return shipping costs, plus 30% restocking fee. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be noted. We are not responsible for ANY costs associated with a refused delivery.
2. Compare your order with the materials received. You (or the person you designate) are responsible for noting on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items. Upon initial receipt, please look for indication of damage on the outside of the cartons or packaging material. If no notation of damages has been made on the delivery receipt, you are accepting the delivery "as is" and the product cannot be replaced. You, as the consumer can make a direct claim with the carrier.
3. DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Unless otherwise advised by carrier, do not throw away or destroy any damaged material received. All Flooring Solutions cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortages that occur due to the fact that the carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession.
4. Customers have 30 days in which to acknowledge a claim. Conditions: Warranted products are under the discretion of the manufacturer. We will help resolve any concerns you may have but guidelines set forth by the manufacturer are the tolerances we must follow to resolve such concerns. Manufacturers’ warranties do not cover: moisture-related concerns (buckling, cupping and gapping), indents such as scratches from heels, shoes, pets and others; inexperience or customer-related install errors; Color fading and/or darkening is a natural occurrence caused by exposure to UV rays (direct sunlight) and is not considered to be a product defect.
If you received a defective item or found defects on products before installation, we will be happy to take care of the issue. Please follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner:
1) Please file your claim via email to email@example.com
2) Mention your order number or name on the account
3) Enter a brief description of the issue
4) Attached 6 digital pictures clearly showing the issue
5) Make sure your contact information (email address/working phone number) are correct
6) Tell use your preference for either credit or replacement
A All Flooring Solutions Representative will contact you through email within 5-10 business days to provide you instructions on how to proceed and to assist you with the entire process. If the digital pictures cannot clearly show the issue, you may be required to send us samples of the defective items. If pictures and samples are not enough, a third party inspector may be recommended to physically inspect the reported defect. An inspection fee of $299.00 will be charged to the customer and refunded should the inspection report prove that the issue is indeed a manufacturing defect. All Flooring Solutions will ship out replacement/issue credit for the materials AT NO COST should the claim be approved.