All Floors Maintenance
While specific finish types may require different maintenance, some guidelines apply to the care of all wood floors:
• Floor protector pads should be installed on the bottom of all furniture legs before the furniture is placed onto the wood floor.
• Place rugs at all entrances. They help trap grit and absorb moisture before either one has a chance to damage the finish. (Check with the finish manufacturer for when these can be placed—usually, they should not go down on the floor for at least seven days, and sometimes more than 21 days after the finish is applied.)
• Rugs should be shaken out, cleaned, and thoroughly dried when they get wet.
• Take special precautions with non-skid pads that are frequently placed under area rugs. These pads may imprint their pattern onto the finish and/or wood floor. (Natural fibers may not transfer as much as synthetic pads.)
• Be aware that area rugs may cause color differences in th
7 MarCarpet Summer Sale Matthews Charlotte Pineville Waxhaw Ballantyne Fort Mill Tega Cay Huntersville Mooresville Concord Harrisburg Mint Hill High Point Greensboro North CarolinaRead more »
2 MarLuxury Vinyl Plank FlooringRead more »